Wolf Alike

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome home...

5 posters

Read I guess

Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Read I guess  Empty Read I guess

Post by Alissa Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:20 am

Um this forum isn't done @ all.. so if you run past this forum and you wanna chill until it's open just post here I guess!
    Jessi
    Jessi

Read I guess  Empty Re: Read I guess

Post by Jessi Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:58 pm

LOL IM WAY EARLY..
    I'm gonna hang anyways so what do I do?
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Post by Alissa Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:03 pm

There's nothing much until I set up lol..
    You can set up your character. Please make the Avatar a pure wolf as you have to have a certain amount of points for certain characters. And it must show the general body Smile
    Jessi
    Jessi

Post by Jessi Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:16 pm

In the works,,, excited!

Edit: lol used you in my backstory
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Post by Alissa Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:29 pm

That's fine!!
    Need to do mine... But mine will probably b long hehe
    Allisa is cold as heck idk how you knew
    Jessi
    Jessi

Post by Jessi Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:23 am

lmao :'D
    I just guessed. <3
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Post by Alissa Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:54 am

Lol.
    I will update your Species by the way :3

Goodluck with the 2,000 points for Fox I need to update the points so you can see the amount Surprised
    Jessi
    Jessi

Post by Jessi Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 pm

AHA I can see my points now thanks
    err I know you dont want a whole bunch of users until its finished; which will be awhile I know. But is it okay if I invite one other person as they are highly interested!
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Post by Alissa Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:49 pm

No problem!
    Yeah, yeah, thats no problem at all. The more users the merrier. Just not A LOT of users if you know what I mean because there's no rules n stuff and thats kinda hard to manage when you're not finished lmao.
    Elderr
    Elderr

Post by Elderr Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Heard I need points to have a maned wolf. Ughh, how many exactly?
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Post by Alissa Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 pm

I believe its 1,500...?
    Ill have to look into it. But im pretty sure thats how many,,,
    Elderr
    Elderr

Post by Elderr Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Oh man okay... that's gonna take awhile... And it's harder when the only way you can get points is on this board rn XD
    Aloof
    Aloof

Post by Aloof Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:33 pm

Yeah I can see what you mean Elderr
    I don't get if everyone is in a pack or there's many packs...

Honestly I think there should be several because of the mixed up status! Oh and you should have pack points to make it where you can have more than just your species + have more members. Ya know that thing? Just a idea

Oh and Alissa you said we needed certain amount of points for certain animals. Is yours just a painted dog because you are a admin. If so I understand you ARE the founder, can you have hyenas?
    Jessi
    Jessi

Post by Jessi Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:17 am

ooooh really like your idea Aloof <3
    Is there a "Vote this guy for admin" box or what?

I'm not Alissa but I'm PRETTY sure that Hyenas is not actually in the dog family actually it steers closer to the cat even THAN it's still very, very, very distant.
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Post by Alissa Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:23 am

I hadn't thought of that but I will most definitely be doing that. That's a great idea why didn't I think of it lol? It encouraged me to even set up pack battles when I get the chance; for your question serious or not Jess lmao you CAN recommend people however it is their choice if they actually want to be chosen.

And yeah AFW's are my favorite animal it's what encourage d me to do several dog types and not just one <3 I'm spoiling myself but I guess it's just a treat for me. Glad it's fine with you. Also no Hyenas aren't on the list; they aren't anywhere near the dog family as Jessi pointed out.

EDIT; ALSO I'm still really impressed that all 3 of you Elderr, Aloof and Jessi have been sticking around as actively as you have and just chitchatting while I update this thing SUPER slow. You guys are really patient. Thank you!
    Aloof
    Aloof

Post by Aloof Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:51 am

I'm glad it helped, I get quite a bit of ideas and at times I can be that person who jumps to conclusions to tell people. Pack battles sound hell of fun; you should need a certain number of points to create your own pack IF your daring enough to leave your own and take on the challenges from beginning-end.

Also yeah if you ever need admins hit me up. I have expierence in several places actually. But you are right AFW are beautiful, I should get one so we can be same pack. Just tell me how much they are. Points don't get taken away though right?

O can understand what you mean with the Hyenas lmao.

I'm also impressed everyone who's registered seems happy rolling in each other's company even though their isn't too much to do atm! Says good things to the future community
    Elderr
    Elderr

Post by Elderr Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:58 am

No need to leave this small starter community, one day it'll grow huge and I'll be one of the first users, proudly. My goal is get a maned wolf. Start a strong pack, stats are a good idea I'm guessing that everything will be based on fair strength and pack XP due to the members and items bought within the pack (If I gathered all info right) rp would be just dumb in pack situations way too much power play problems and arguing vvv
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Post by Alissa Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:41 am

Looking at new themes too >

Probably gonna need new admins soon I will message you first Loof (: <3
    Yeah, I myself will be starting a new pack. AND I will be making one-two more and giving them away. probably going to have high expectations for my pack just a warning hhh. But I'd love to have you in it Loof. The requirements are 1,700 points for a wild dog. I am still setting up the stats for them, and all the others too

Yep Elderr that's how its set up in a fair orderly fashion. Just because I am a admin and am making a pack for kickstart doesn't mean I am going to take advantage of it, good luck with your goal though! Sounds like a hard one at that.
    Aloof
    Aloof

Post by Aloof Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:09 pm

The set up looks really easy to navigate but that's a good thing.
    Hopefully users will flood in when it opens <3

Ah, yeah do it Al <3 Oh? I could also see about buying Points for a Avatar slot I don't know if thats a thing but I know that it is a thing on some forums. One dollar is 200 Points right?
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Post by Alissa Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:10 pm

Check your messages Loof >>
    Aloof
    Aloof

Post by Aloof Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Omg you spoil me <3
    Elderr
    Elderr

Post by Elderr Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:15 pm

Al also asked if I wanted my maned wolf for free but I straight up told her I wanted to get it myself. I told Jess that she had to wait it out with me lol
    Aloof
    Aloof

Post by Aloof Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:22 pm

When you get a good opportunity and you turn it down. I actually forgot African Wild dogs were a thing until I came here again. At first I didn't care but I wanted to be in Alissa's pack and shes just so good to me I can't even..

Lol poor Jess tho she has to earn more points than any of us and you told her she wasn't aloud.
    Jessi
    Jessi

Post by Jessi Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:29 pm

I know right, I should not listen.. but I did anyways XD

Al is so good. Omg I'm so glad I stayed here, this is gonna be awesome.
    Alissa
    Alissa
    Admin

Post by Alissa Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:47 pm

I'm the sites mom gotta spoil my bb's

But not TOO much. Just my peace holders and encouragers

Jess don't listen to your sister!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:20 pm